This online program is designed as a self-paced format and includes a one hour presentation video, summary of each video transcript, source references and additional resources, and reflective activities to reinforce the aims of the program.
The program content includes:
Seeking Out Workplace Creativity
- The VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world of work
- Applying the Creative Elements Model
How the Work Environment Influences Motivation
- Reflection: What work environment factors are important to support your intrinsic motivation? (Part 1)
- Reflection: What do you consider important to support your intrinsic motivation? (Part 2)
- Assessing an organisation for creativity
- Reflection: What should I look for in a future employer? (Part 3)
Managing Creativity Versus Managing For Creativity
- What role does management play in fostering the creative process in the workplace?
- Reflection: Are you managing for creativity?
- Go from manager to transformational leader
- More on information overload and attention deficient
- What is the Foresight Thinking Profile?
- Additional reading, references and reflective activities