The online program includes a one hour video, a program book with resources, reflective activity and transcript of audio.
The program content includes:
The Role of Parents, Educators and Mentors including:
- Develop creative thinking skills through reading
- Encouraging group creativity
- Freedom to decide
- Child-centred environments
- How to create innovators
- The role of mentors
The Power of Play exploring:
- What is play?
- Do devices fuel or stunt creativity?
Transitioning from Home to School including
- Cultivating classroom creativity
- Has Finland designed the perfect education system?
- Developing creative capacity in your children
Reflective Activity that explores where can you have the most influence to create an advantage?
- As parents, teachers and mentors
- When seeking preschool and primary schools for children, and
- When seeking a senior school experience.
Bonus offer - more about the Foursight Creative Thinking Profile