The online program includes an hour and a half video, a program book with resources, reflective activities and transcript of audio.
This online program covers:
- Pro, Big or Little "C" creativity
- Why we need to be creative
- When did humans evolve to be creative?
- The brain's balancing act
The Significance of Everyday Creativity
- The intersection of creativity and well-being
- Reflective activity: How to leverage your advantage to expand your everyday creativity
Everyday Creativity Through the Arts
- Crafting a healthier mindset
- Innovative approaches to healthcare
- The benefits of creative activities on mental health
- Utilising the arts to assist learning
- Do the arts have a superpower?
- Reflective activity : Where can you introduce art and craft into your well-being approach?
Maximising Our Creativity As We Age
- The changing brain
- Sustaining creativity as we mature
- Reflective activity: Are you a sprinter or marathoner?
- Quiz : Do you recognise these great creators?
Creativity Is Our Greatest Asset