The TCA Lifecycle explores how can we use the creative elements and apply these to an everyday practice throughout our life, starting with nurturing the creative advantage in children by:
- Recognising the importance of strong creative role models,
- Understanding how play and reading shape children’s creativity, and
- Developing the creative capacity of the young throughout their schooling.
We then progress to cultivating the creative advantage in the workplace by:
- Identifying workplaces that understand the value of creative approaches as a way of supporting staff as well as bringing an unique product and service to the market,
- Understanding the important role intrinsic motivation plays in our response to creativity in the workplace environment, and the
- Transformational role managers can play to foster creativity.
Then finally, we explore how to optimise the creative advantage for wellbeing by outlining the :
- Growing evidence that art based activity and learning can have significant benefits to health and wellbeing, and
- How maximising creativity as we age has an impact on reducing cognitive decline.
As participants progress through they’ll appreciate and work through the advantages in turn, looking at the science that underpins each and be introduced strategies to maximise their creative potential throughout life.
Format: E-Book or Print on Demand
Price is determined by online retailer but generally the E-book is $8.00 and POD is $20.00 (Aust)
Barnes and Noble (Nook)
Also available on Apple Books, download app to get access.
Print on demand:
Barnes and Noble