The program includes an hour and half video, a program book with resources, reflective activities and transcript of audio.
This online program covers:
- Introduction to online program series
- Foundational Concepts
- Pro, Big or Little ‘C’
- Why we need to be creative
- When did humans evolve to be creative?
- The brain’s balancing act
3. The Significance of Everyday Creativity
- The intersection of creativity and well-being
- Reflective activity: How to leverage your advantage to expand your everyday creativity
4. Everyday Creativity Through the Arts
- Crafting a healthier mindset
- Innovative approaches to healthcare
- The benefits of creative activities on mental health
- Utilising the arts to assist learning
- Do the arts have a superpower?
- Reflective activity : Where can you introduce art and craft into your well-being approach
5.Maximising Our Creativity As We Age
- The changing brain
- Sustaining creativity as we mature
- Reflective activity: Are you a sprinter or marathoner?
- Quiz : Do you recognise these great creators?
6. Creativity Is Our Greatest Asset
7. Additional Resources
- Reflective activities
- What is the Foresight Thinking Profile?
- More on information overload and attention deficient
- Additional reading and references